Sunday, June 5, 2011

One Way Ticket

          So far things have been going pretty well. The whole K and AS thing has almost completely gone flat. Now the big deal is Cass. She always has been. If you really want to know Cass, think of those girls from Mean Girls. What she is like is her mom was a drug addict, her brother is a drug addict and an alcoholic, and she lives with her grandma. But that's no excuse to be the way she is today. She hates me just because I'm random. This may sound weird, but in a way she's like a racist - well, when it comes to peoples' social popularity status. Yesterday I was at Lex's birthday party with K, King (Lex's boyfriend), LT (Lex's sister), and Cass. Sara was also there, who used to be my friend in fifth grade, but she isn't now. To be honest I don't want to be anywhere near her because she's very immature and she thinks she's like the "Popular People", but they hate her - they don't even bother pretending to like her so I don't know what goes on in her mind. Lex doesn't really like her, but her aunt is good friends with Sara's mom. At the party Sara started bawling her eyes out, and it ends up that Cass told her that she was fat and ugly straight to her face. I know I don't like Sara and find her extremely naive, but she didn't deserve that. And Cass never even looked a tad guilty about it.
          Also at Lex's party we went to Skate World and about half an hour after we got there, Cass left with her 15 year-old-or-so boyfriend Ces saying she wouldn't get caught and would be back before 10:00. But what she didn't know was that Lex's aunt would be there before that time. Her aunt was pissed. It ended with Cass getting sent home early and never seeing Ces again. The only thing I regret that night was how getting Cass in trouble slightly upset Lex, but she got over it :). Cass is the worst person I ever met. I bet she's related to Osama Bin Laden... with the mix of a llama-duck. I wonder that because Cass is the cruelest, most stuck up, I-think-I'm-better-than-you type of person I've ever met. I honestly don't know what people see in her. But done with the complaining - this weekend has been amazing! On Friday, I got picked from school by a limo, went to a dollar store in it with all my friends, drank sparkling cider, and danced at K's birthday party. Later that day K, Natli, P, and I found a tree at the park that split in half. One side was still safely standing and the other fell into the park. It was very fun to climb.
          And on Saturday, K and I went to Lex's birthday party and swam, went roller skating, ate an awesome cake, and drew on LT's face while she was sleeping. And with all of that said, here is the quote of the day:

"Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time."
- Doug Coupland

                                                                                       -<3 H

No comments:

Post a Comment