Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Forgiven

          It's official. I've now been driven to do quote of the day. There will be only one quote a day most likely in my posts since I don't do more than one a day. Also official: I have forgiven K. She even gave me a stuffed taco key chain that I named 'Senor Velloso'. It's extremely adorable. I feel bad for K now since her boyfriend (yeah, the guy I once had an eenie meenie super tiny crush on) AS (his initials) was ignoring her just because while he was waiting for about five seconds for her when walking to lunch and she walked into the bathroom instead because I had to go to the bathroom and she went in to look in the mirror and wait. And at our school, if you're a girl and you just walk into the bathroom and start looking into the mirror it's not exactly considered vain. But when it comes to doing makeup and straightening your hair in there it crosses the line: it shows that vain and self-absorbed is written all over them.
          And now what you've all been waiting for is the quote of the day:

"Quitting doesn't always mean you're weak enough to give up, but that you're strong enough to let go."
-Who knows
                                                                                 
                                                                                       -<3 H

No comments:

Post a Comment