Monday, June 13, 2011

Climax

          Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's been a pretty busy week. Finally got my yearbook on Thursday and I completely missed out on lunch. Sadly that was the only lucky thing that happened that day. After school, Natli, K, and I went to ESTC and hung out there. When Natli left for the hot tub she didn't realize she had a lot of soap on her hands. And apparently when she got in, boom! bubbles everywhere! When K and I got there, we half freaked out and half went, "Wow!" like little kids, because, hey - it's full of bubbles and at times we are immature enough for that, just like everyone else at our school. While we were trying to get the bubbles out there were about six 10-year-olds watching, and we we were expecting them to come running in but they ended up tattling us out saying it was us.
          We almost got kicked out of the place for the rest of the day, but when we talked to the manager everything got straightened out. Don't some things just work out wonderfully at times? Such as today, our class was dissecting frogs and I couldn't bring myself to cutting the frog up. Fortunately, the teacher did it for us because he needed a frog to show everyone how to dissect theirs'. My hands smelled horrible after that, even though I used gloves. But my issues aren't important (and no, I'm not saying that to get attention. That would be stupid) and I'm wondering if anybody has seen The Voice before. Anyone? Well, if you haven't, then it's kind of like American Idol, but the auditions are blind, meaning that the judges' chairs are turned away from the auditioning artist. When the judge presses their button, then their chair is turned around and at the end of the song the artist chooses the judge they want to be coached by, but they can only choose out of the ones that turn their chair around. The judges are Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, and Cee Lo Green. It's a fair show and I hope that it will stick around. And in other words, here's the quote of the day:

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
                                                                                        -<3 H

No comments:

Post a Comment