Monday, June 6, 2011

Help Me Fly

          Things are getting way better compared to a few weeks ago. I'm not bothered as much by K and AS dating, Lex is happy with King, my projects are doing great, it's K's birthday, K and I got an ESTC membership, and I'm listening to an amazing song. If anybody's heard of Cody Simpson, then you know who I'm listening to right now. So far there's only one song that I seriously get stuck in my head. It's called On My Mind. Cody Simpson is only 14 and now has a deeper voice than Justin Bieber, who is supposedly 17. Cody Simpson's songs are usually pretty "young" sounding, but you can tell - inbetween has last song and this one, his voice matured extremely. This song makes me feel good (not in a perverted or cheesy way, you haters ;P). It also makes me happy because it proves my point that Justin Bieber will never hit puberty. Cody Simpson is a whole three years younger than Bieber and sounds better. And guess who's more famous? Yeah, not cool, I know.
         If anybody has gotten this far into the post, then I guess you've gotten pretty curious of what this song sounds like. It doesn't have an official video yet, but I'll show you a really cool lyric one:




          I hope you liked the song like I did. By the way, I'm listening to it right now for the bajillionth time. Is that a word? Bajillionth... bajillionth... bajillionth... oh well, but la di da. I love this song! Dang, now I'm going to be humming it at my voice lessons, and I'm not supposed to be practicing this song! I'm supposed to practice Goodbye by Kristinia DeBarge, Love Song by Sara Bareilles, and Rolling in the Deep by Adele. But anyways, here is the quote of the day:

"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
-I never really knew

                                                                                          -<3 H

No comments:

Post a Comment