Sunday, June 19, 2011

Incessant

          Hello and Happy Father's Day everyone! It's been a busy but interesting first two days of Summer vacation. I have gotten four sunburns but most of them are gone. I finally got my Zionic band, a modern, water proof watch that compliments anything you were (if that what you look for in your jewelry). This is what they look like:

          Other than that, I went to a campsite near the coast for a day because it was one of my friend's birthday parties and that is where I got my ever so harmful sunburn. Oh, how I miss the coast. My favorite place to be is near the ocean, so I absolutely love the beach. My favorite nature noise is the waves crashing onto the shore. You know - those mini ones? Yeah, those.
          Now I know this is completely random and off topic from the rest of the earlier part of the post, but who believes in de ja vu and precognitive dreams (dreams that show what happens in reality before it actually happens)? To be honest, I do. Especially the precognitive dreams one. I get those all the time. It was horrible in fifth grade, though. I tried telling my friends and they thought I was lying to get attention. Of course I'm not friends with them anymore because it was only fifth grade and friendships around that time usually don't last long (and no, they did not ditch me, I left them... reasonably).
          This is probably going to be one of the most random posts ever because I keep jumping subjects, but right now the newest hot news I have for all of you from the media is MTV's Teen Wolf. For all of you who have seen it, isn't Tyler Posey hoooottt?!?!?!?! I mean seriously - hot. I hope that you guys don't mind that I keep changing the subjects, maybe you'll even soon find it amusing, or that cows will soon fly, or frogs can play musical instruments now, or... Just kidding. But I have to admit, completely losing my mind, and actually typing it into a blog seems pointless yet funny. But I'll let you all be on your way after the quote of the day:

"Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else."
-Will Rogers

 Have a good Father's Day!
    
  -<3 H

No comments:

Post a Comment