Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just Being Me

          Hi! :D Sorry I'm so inconsistent with the blog. I feel so bad that no one is ever gonna know when there's a new post. >.< But with all the bloggity blog stuff... Hi (again)! Who watches Saturday Night Live? I know I do! I don't get to watch it when it's on, but I get to watch it on Hulu. Did you know they're on their 37th season? I can't believe a show that old lasted this long. But it's SNL, so I'm not that shocked. Anyways... I have some news I wanna share, not that big though. I just want to share it, 'cause I can. ^.^
          For the first part of the news, I want to share the new music that I've recently discovered: Without You by David Guetta ft. Usher, and Better With the Lights Off by New Boyz ft. Chris Brown. Without You has that serious electro-pop sound to it, where you can't tell if the singer really is supposed to be autotuned or not, but it's REALLY good. Emphasis on the really (if you didn't notice already). The verses of the song are a kind-of sad-kind-of-fun mix, but the [very short] chorus is incredibly cheery, confusing me of what the singers are trying to make me feel about the song. Overall, though, it's one of the best songs I've heard in a while.
          Better With the Lights Off by New Boyz ft. Chris Brown isn't exactly the kindest song I've ever heard lyrics wise. They're kind of offensive to females in general, but I honestly don't care because the singers aren't referring to us individually. I honestly didn't make this blog to complain about the media. This song is very catchy and I really think you all should listen to it, as well as Without You.
          In other news, I recently discovered what the Nintendo 3DS does, and I want one. :D I wanted to mention this because I just wanted something to talk about. ^.^ It can take 3D pictures, has an internet browser, AR cards (Augmented Reality), Miis, Netflix, and eShop. My favorite feature about it is that the storage spot for the stylus is on the LEFT. Yes, I'm left handed, If that's what you were thinking.
          And for the final news, I'm on Youtube now! Before you think that I'm just going to start doing video blogs, hold on. My friend and I are attempting (and failing) to become [somewhat] comedians on Youtube. We don't have very good videos yet, but we hope to do better later on ^.^ That's pretty much all I wanted to tell you for this post. So here is the quote of the week:

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."
-Leo Tolstoy

                                                                                                      -<3 H

No comments:

Post a Comment