Thursday, August 25, 2011

Soaked

          Not much has happened since my last post, but I really wanted to write something out, even if no one reads it. I went to my youth group yesterday and a full-out water fight which consisted of water balloons, those water sponge football things, water guns, a slip n' slide, and two kid wading pools. Since we were at a church we had to get soaked in the clothes we were wearing; I had no clue we were gonna have a water fight.
          When I started writing this post, I was trying to think of what to write about media-wise because I had no idea what to talk about in that category. But while I was in this state of writer's block I was listening to Pandora, which was playing Dance Forever by Allstar Weekend. Suddenly, I knew what to talk about. I've been meaning to mention this band for a while now. I want to buy some of their songs on iTunes, but I lack some money from there, and I get a very small allowance, so it will be a while until I can buy a fifteen dollar iTunes gift card. But anyways, what I've noticed about Allstar Weekend is that they got their start from Disney Channel but they quickly got away from the reputation of a little kid Disney Channel band, soon never being mentioned by Disney Channel, but not getting any more teen viewer sponsored companies, such as Hot Topic, popular local radios that have teens as their main listeners, etc. I assume you know what I'm talking about by now.
           As for TV shows I haven't discovered any new shows that pop out to me, but I was watching The Glee Project and they did just finish their first season and have found their winner, or should I say winners. The seven-episode role was given to two people, Samuel and Damian, whom both get seven-episode roles. The other two in the final four, Lyndsay and Alex, each get two-episode roles in the season three of Glee.
          I'm sorry this post is short, but here is the quote of the day:

"All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height."
-Casey Stengel
                                                                                           -<3 H

No comments:

Post a Comment